From Interim Supt./Principal Falcon
Paschal Sherman Indian School
Special Board Meeting - Monday, May 27th, 5:00 PM
This meeting will be an in-person meeting. All who are interested in attending, will need to attend virtually please contact Interim Superintendent, Lori Falcon at 509-422-7591 or 509-634-1207 for the log-in information. While some public meeting requirements are temporarily waived, PSIS continues to invite community participation. If you would like to address the PSIS School Board, you may also send written comments to: Paschal Sherman Indian School
169 North Omak Lake Road
Omak WA 98841 Attn. School Board
From our counselors
1. Always feel free to contact the school for any questions or concerns. Call 509-422-7587 or 509- 422-7590 or my office at 509-422-7591.
2. Call the school if you would like meals, breakfast and lunch, delivered to your home. Let us know how many children under age 18 are in the home. No need to call every day. Just let us know on Mondays if you would like lunches for the week.
3. Call the school if you would like to set up an appointment with your child's classroom teacher.
4. Distance Learning: All educational packets are designed to be independent practice, voluntary, and not part of the students' grades. No work will be collected back from students until closure period is over. We are exploring a plan to provide all students with Internet access for educational games and communications. More on this later!
5. Call the school if you are experiencing hardships due to lack of child care or income. We can report this data to the appropriate agencies for emergency relief information.