Parents, please adhere to the following guidelines established by PSIS Leadership
1. Always feel free to contact the school for any questions or concerns. Call 509-422-7587 or 509- 422-7590 or my office at 509-422-7591.
2. Call the school if you would like meals, breakfast and lunch, delivered to your home. Let us know
how many children under age 18 are in the home. No need to call every day. Just let us know on Mondays if you would like lunches for the week.
3. Call the school if you would like to set up an appointment with your child's classroom teacher.
4. Distance Learning: All educational packets are designed to be independent practice, voluntary, and not part of the students' grades. No work will be collected back from students until closure period is over. We are exploring a plan to provide all students with Internet access for educational games and communications. More on this later!
5. Call the school if you are experiencing hardships due to lack of child care or income. We can
report this data to the appropriate agencies for emergency relief information.
No School for Students
no school due to Parent/Teacher conferencesPaschal Sherman Indian School
Spring BreakPaschal Sherman Indian School
Earth Day Competition endsPaschal Sherman Indian School